Opening Night Preview and Charity Gala, a live auction of themed Christmas trees decorated by designers/decorators from across the region includes “sip and savour” courtesy of local wineries, craft beer and cider suppliers, plus gourmet samplings from the region’s renowned chefs/ caterers. Net proceeds from evening dedicated to charity (TBD).
A Runway Fashion Show with local celebrities, equestrian models and canine fashionistas strutting the catwalk in stylish holiday apparel and accessories from event vendors.
Vignettes, produced by local designers/decorators celebrating the holiday season. Everything from best-dressed mantles to the entrance treatments, equestrian décor & accessories, table settings, urns, outdoor décor and more.
- All the above features will incorporate the product and services of the distinctive HollyFest floor exhibitors, showcasing crafts and artisanal gifts and accessories from across the communities of Central Counties and the Hills of Headwaters.
- Comprehensive pre-event marketing campaign will showcase exhibitors and features, providing promotion and digital marketing to drive exhibitor business over an extended period of time (6 months).
- Create an annual shopping experience which becomes a festive “staple” of holiday décor, fashion, home entertainment and gift giving for trendy and traditional gifts in the 905, 5l9, 705 GTA Rim communities of Central Counties/Hills of Headwaters.
Early Bird Bonuses
- No Charge tables and chairs while supplies last. Book early as inventory is limited
- “Sooner is better in show business”
- Early contracted exhibitors will receive advantages from social and digital media campaigns with content!
- Guest tickets provided to exhibitors for Saturday and Sunday show days